Cameras

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Oooh, nice.
    What did you get Brian ?

I hope it's not one of these because William will get jealous.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by CiderFex View Post
    I hope it's not one of these because William will get jealous.....
    Aye, "Lens Envy" is a terrible thing...

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Well a wee story ,so after a lot of mucking about on tinternet , I decided to go and have a look at cameras in person ...so to speak , the one we went to buy was out of stock (D7200) so got a really great deal if I took the D7100 kit that they had ,I can add Wi-Fi if I want (but won't) and other such things ,but I will be going to a local camera club ,because if not I will leave it on Auto
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    Mini Countryman
    Yeah I personally don't think the lack of Wi-Fi is a big deal. As well as Auto try using the scene modes, they can make quite a difference. I just play about with the other settings, sometimes it works and sometimes it fails miserably. I've got the book "Nikon D7100 for dummies" and I've found it helpful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Car
    Will have a look at that book Andy

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    I never use auto anymore.
    I take a pic and have a look to see if I got it right and 70-80% of the time I am happy with the result, if not, I make a few adjustments and try again.
    My main problem is trying to actually remember which settings are the best for which kind of shot but I just don't use it enough to even begin remembering !!
    :(

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by CiderFex View Post
    I never use auto anymore.
    I take a pic and have a look to see if I got it right and 70-80% of the time I am happy with the result, if not, I make a few adjustments and try again.
    My main problem is trying to actually remember which settings are the best for which kind of shot but I just don't use it enough to even begin remembering !!
    :(

Think that's bang on Pete

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    I do need to use it more but I have taken some shots that I'm VERY happy with this year.
    :)
    I've promised myself to use it a lot more in 2016 and I may even spend some time finally getting my head around Affinity Photo to "Morganise" some pics as well.

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Well Brian its the same for me I don't really use auto any more, some photos are better than others but like Pete I sometimes can't remember what settings I used or how I managed to get the photo looking so good. I did a day course which gave me the basics and made me take the camera off "auto" although it does come in handy for the odd rush shot. It's not scary it's just getting the chance to use it ... Pete has taken some belters this year and Stephen took all those crackers on the HBT don't think he took a bad one lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    Think a local camera club is a must this year