Spraying wheels

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueboy View Post
    Get wheels to me and I'll get done!

Splendid..... The missus has gubbed my 18's.
    Do they clean up the kerbing as well..??
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueboy View Post
    One of the best and easiest way to mask them is to buy a cheap pack of playing cards and wedge them in as you go. Few folk seam to plasti dip wheels but for best results powder coating is the way to go. I can get wheels done at trade price for £150 if it helps you out and that includes tyres being removed and swapped over!
    I'm sure I'll be in touch with you For a Wee job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    Cooper
    Yes kerbing sorted as long as no bits missing and just give me a shout if I can help anyone out

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Splendid.....will be in touch after the festivities are over
    She's not that bad....so no bits missing
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Managed to get mine spray painted and IMO you get a better finish with wet paint over powder coating but you're right the durability can be an issue. The powder coating is less likely to chip over the paints lacquer and also cleaning results in a lot less visible scratches too. Good price though for getting a set of wheels done ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    Cooper
    Totally agree, wet paint gives far better finish. The guy I use can powder coat any colour as long as you can give me a paint code. My Tarmacs are getting painted Azure Black to match the car