Christmas gifts

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Car
    mini roadster jcw
    Last bits ordered airtech intercooler and a resonatore delets intake pipe . If i hadnt missed the one on faceache last night i would have had enough for a remap as well but il just need to save a bit more (and a few saturday shifts )
    TAPS AFF FITT DOON

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Good stuff Neil you will enjoy it

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    New sig coming soon

Car
    mini roadster jcw
    Just had an email saying the intervooler is out of stock and wont be available till february �� . Good news is i get one of the first mk 2 intercoolers winth increased flow and better power gains
    TAPS AFF FITT DOON

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by digi View Post
    Just had an email saying the intervooler is out of stock and wont be available till february 😠 . Good news is i get one of the first mk 2 intercoolers winth increased flow and better power gains
    Thats allways good news

New sig coming soon

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Every cloud
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    mini roadster jcw
    Had planned on fitting it this weekend so i could get a friend out of his house for the day to let his gf set up a surprise 40th party for him . Just need to make do with sports cat quick shift and rear disks .... oh snd lots of coffee breaks
    TAPS AFF FITT DOON

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Had planned on fitting it this weekend so i could get a friend out of his house for the day to let his gf set up a surprise 40th party for him . Just need to make do with sports cat quick shift and rear disks .... oh snd lots of coffee breaks
    Im sure you can string that lot out lol

New sig coming soon

Car
    Cooper
    Just had an email saying the intervooler is out of stock and wont be available till february �� . Good news is i get one of the first mk 2 intercoolers winth increased flow and better power gains
    Friends just ordered same from 1320 for his clubby, plus a full set of Works brakes all round at a great price