Modern MINI meets The Harper's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Finally got my copy of modern mini in the post it's been a while waiting for this photo shoot with the Harper's what a good read it is.Well done to all involved putting this together.

Car
    Mini Cooper Roadster Midnight Black & Mini Coupe Cooper, Pepper White
    Great report guys. Well done

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    got my copy last night hand delivered by my newsagent right to my garage - great service... Great article too and shows the passion and dedication of the whole family

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    got my copy last night hand delivered by my newsagent right to my garage - great service... Great article too and shows the passion and dedication of the whole family
    Thanks for that Craig ,and more importantly thanks for the help on the day ,
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland