Modern MINI meets The Harper's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    As some of you may or may not know "The Harper's" were approached by Modern MINI magazine away back in April 2015 for a feature on their cars and in an effort to get all the cars sorted and ready for the feature Craig and I were "invited" to assist. We couldn't have asked for a better day all round and for those that don't buy the magazine, the feature has been published in this months edition. Congratulations to "The Harper's" for their 6 page article (pity that Christina's and Megan's weren't given a bit more coverage) and from me a personal "thank you" for the invite to assist with the shoot I loved being involved for the day. A copy of the pages are attached below for all members to read ... and don't forget it's the Modern MINI oscars time again so get voting for the Club. We've got a trophy to retain ...
    There's a slight change to this years voting it's been conducted on the Modern MINI Facebook page rather than via email. If you could take a couple of minutes and cast a wee vote it'd be appreciated as the award is not just a credit to the club but to ALL its members.

Last edited by EcosseGP; 15th December 2015 at 09:59 PM.
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    Great that it's finally appeared in the mag, I'll have to pick up a copy in the next few days. I'm sure this is only the start of Williams new found modelling career

And thanks for the mention as well

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    A very nice feature on a very well deserving family and club
    Congrats to all.
    :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    A very long but rewarding day, worth it all. Again a huge thanks to Davy and Craig for their efforts on helping out on the day and also to Steve who never stopped once for a break. A great feature I think just a shame the Countrymans never made the cut
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    I felt honoured to be asked to assist with the day and it was a great experience ! Loved every minute and would do it again in a heartbeat. The cars all looked great and as you say just a shame other cars didn't get a bit more of a feature :)

When's the next photo shoot !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    2018 Cooper S Works 210
    A great feature and as the others have said, well deserved:)

Car
    Cooper
    Nice one, buy the mag regularly and look forward to getting my mits on this to read it, well done for a great feature

Great article, well deserved tribute. Nice people at MM.

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    It was a great day ,and something I had no idea how much went into taking a couple of pictures ,Steve showed us a side that I never knew existed and will never be able to replicate in my picture taking ,a big thank you to Craig and Davy for their efforts on the day ,just a pity that some of the pics that I thought were outstanding never made it
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Excellent, very well done troops

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination