Eddie

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    it was me that was talking to you at the bottom of Pomathorn in the TT.
    I was trying to get home to Howgate.

Couldn't get up the hill as there was a VW UP on its side and other cars stuck.
    Turned the car around on the hill without any drama then home via Leadburn.

Car
    2018 Cooper S Works 210
    Yeah I didn't recognise you lol. That's a nice car by the way, I'm not a huge TT fan but that's a nice colour and I do like the look of the new shape. Ah yes the Up! I forgot about that, but I'm glad you made it home ok.

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Quattro made the world of difference yesterday.

Sarah left the BMW on the A702. The MINI wearing winter tyres was at home as she didn't think she would need it. It was rather sudden and not forecasted.

I saw a JCW at the roundabout at Roswell, my Cooper S is black

Car
    2018 Cooper S Works 210
    If that was last night that would also have been me

Yes was the night of the snow, there was a black BMW 3 Series sitting wheel spinning on the roundabout at the time

Car
    2018 Cooper S Works 210
    Ah yes the one driving roundabout the wrong way lol it was me who tooted at it. Wish people would stop thinking queuing traffic is an excuse to break the law. I carried on that road and got to where I was going with no problems :-)

Yeah think he thought he was being smart lol, i went back to Bonnyrigg for the toilet lol then came back that way and got to Penicuik without to much issue, was surprised how gd the Mini was in the snow