Tattoo's

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by W33EMA View Post
    Ooooooo share some photos once you do get it done
    Glad I am skint total tattoo junkie! Lol!
    Will do it will be a few month tho as he will.be booked way in to march buy now !!!!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    New sig coming soon

Old thread resurrection !

Just interested in other people’s ink marks !

I have quite a few myself, several are still work in progress (like my back), ink and cars are my wallet emptiers !

My newest tattoo was earlier today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JCW Upgrade
    Car
    Mini One Graphite
    I have always a tattoo for a few years now, but heart condition says no, but if i did have to have one then it would be a Tattoo of the Jigsaw piece for Autism as myself and my son both have Autism. I have enquired at my doctors about the chances of getting one but alas no.

Davy
    2009 Mini One Graphite, Minibitz Stubby aeril, Minibitz Beltline Kit, Headlight and rear lights dechromed Minibitz Black Mini Badges, Front Tow Hook, Pipercross Air Filter, Scorpion Red Power Non Reasonated Exhaust, JCW R105 Alloys! Sunstrip, Tartan Interior Mirror Cover, Osram Nightbreakers, Halfords Super Advanced Sidelight Bulbs, Black Rear Spoiler, Ultraguage, Smoked Side Repeaters, GP2 JCW Gear Lever, SMPS Black Grille Slats, Neo Brothers Strutbrace, Yellow Details..........What's next to do??

**Mini One Graphite with Added JCW**

They are a very individual thing, that sounds like it would make a cracking piece which has so much meaning

I’ve got one in memory of my dad, it means something to me but no one else would know looking at it

Car
    R53 Cooper S
    Got 3, 2 on my arms and 1 on my back.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	644089_10152069975825713_1376506673_n.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	7973
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13102848_10157012456185713_7315552205317746634_n.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	110.4 KB 
ID:	7974

That back piece must have been a few sessions

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    I’ve got a small bat on the top of my left arm which a friend paid for as a 29th birthday present. It was my first one and I had a bat tattoo because at the time I used to spend a lot of time out and about at night.
    I have a Far Eastern tribal design on the top of my right arm that I had done in Bali back in 2001. Sadly Mr Dolphin, the tattooist, was killed a year later because his shop was next to the Sari Club which was blown up in 2002.
    My third tatt is on my right forearm and is a life motto which is done in a olde worlds font that very few tattooists have ever seen before.
    I will eventually get a full sleeve on my left arm but after years of working out what the design will be I am still struggling to finalise one.
    My favourite idea up to now is to have various designs done in the style of Haida art. The black and red designs just keep drawing me back to them.
    Last edited by CiderFex; 21st June 2019 at 06:23 PM.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    God i have done a fair bit more since this post lol i now have my full chest and both top of arms still have the inside of my left arm to finnish but undecided on what to have all my work is to do with family my kids in the main and a small bit for me and Christine since that's us married 10 years this year !!!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by stoney; 21st June 2019 at 07:42 PM.
    New sig coming soon

It can be very addictive

Car
    R53 Cooper S
    Quote Originally Posted by goggs View Post
    That back piece must have been a few sessions

4x5 hour sessions, worth it though, and as others say, not everyones cup of tea but has personal meaning to me.