You asked, NMS Delivered

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    As requested here is a new section to post your daily runners in. Thought this was the most sutible section for now but can move if we find somewhere better
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"

Countryman Cooper D All4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Welcome to my daily ...

A wee MINI Cooper S that's had a wee bit of therapy ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    I use a 61 plate Insignia Sport Nav Tourer 2.2 CDTi in Metallic Diamond Black.
    We've had it for nearly 3 years and added nigh on 30K to it, it only had 19K when we bought it.
    It is a very comfortable cruiser and it does have some poke in it when you need it.
    I do miss using the Xenophobic Kinky Zebra every day but the fuel bill is a tad less now and I do enjoy driving Redward at LOT more now when I do actually get to use it.

We also have a '55 plate StreetKa ICE, which 'Ar Lass bought from new, but I do try to avoid using it as it sounds like it's made out of wood and the brakes are absolutely shocking !!

Last edited by CiderFex; 18th November 2015 at 08:21 AM.

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    I'm about to take ownership of a certain beautiful woman's 57 plate Fiesta Zetec 1.4 TDCi (in return I get to buy her a new car ...... go figure that one out, must be love )
    Will attempt (no laughing at the back) a photo later. It's apparently got the 'climate pack' and comes with the all important heated front screen ...... I like that

In need of a bit of tlc (anyone know of a local detailer ) and more importantly getting rid of the 'pink seat covers' & assorted 'girly' stuff.

76K on the clock so looking to nudge this way way over the 100 over the next 4/5 years
    Last edited by Crombers; 17th November 2015 at 04:46 PM.

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Sounds like you did a good deal there Alan :)
    Happy to assist with the TLC bit in an effort to get it looking top notch but leave the pink seat covers on .. It's so you lol :):)

You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Quote Originally Posted by EcosseGP View Post
    Sounds like you did a good deal there Alan :)
    Happy to assist with the TLC bit in an effort to get it looking top notch but leave the pink seat covers on .. It's so you lol :):)

Keep it to yourself ......... but the covers are flippin hideous

Might also be needing a bit of 'touch up' to the Fiesty ..... as previously discussed regarding another certain motor

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    This is are daily hack cracking car love it to bits.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1447779842364.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	6086

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
    New sig coming soon

watching me, watching you gauldrymini's Avatar
    Car
    TBA
    Emission cheating Jetta, soon to be replaced by a slightly less emission cheating Golf estate
    Deposit paid ... something new this way comes!

Here's my Tip wagon