Roof bars.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I bought these from Simonfr a couple of months back but as we no longer have our Mini I'm afraid that they have to be sold. I've just repeated the original ad as nothing has changed!

1) WINDOW BLINDS....£30.00 SOLD
    Genuine Mini blinds for the 3 rear windows (2 sides, and 1 boot). I fitted these instead of tinting the windows and was very pleased with the effect. They take 1 minute to fit as they simply push in to the recess around the windows. Fit R56 Hatch only.

2) ROOF BARS....£60.00
    Genuine Mini roof bars suitable for the R56 hatch only. Complete with instructions and fitting tools.

Collection from Perth please. Open to sensible offers on the above.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC01841.jpg   DSC01842.jpg   DSC01843.jpg   DSC01844.jpg  
    Last edited by norbu; 3rd June 2016 at 06:02 PM.

Need some Christmas money so go on make me an offer............reasonable ones though please.

Car
    Mini Roadster
    £39 roof bars

Not heard back from Ianstwt_r56 so all still up for grabs.

Test Passed
    Car
    R56 SD (Black)
    Pm sent

SWMBO wants these gone!