Digital Walkie Talkie Radios

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Think they were about £40 each ... The problem that we have with them is that due to the channels that they use we need to get them reprogrammed once they arrive to ensure that they work along side the standard two way radios. That's all been taken care of and will be done prior to you receiving it so it's ready to go ...
    The advantage over these radios is that they have a stronger radio signal so means that clarity is better and the range is far better than the standard two way radio.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    No more than £40 Will get details posted tonight
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by CiderFex View Post
    If you can get one wi Google Translate inbuilt into it, I'll be interested in one.

I do actually want one please.
    I may not get much use out of one but I always laugh my head off trying to work out what you lot are talking about.
    The £30-40 price tag with be worth every penny to me in "WTF was that ??" moments.
    :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    Cooper
    yeah I'll take one, wasn't sure if you were talking 000's to start with

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Details updated in post 1. As above these are much stronger than the standard 2 way radio and they will be ready to go from when you receive them on our standard channel
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    R53 Mini Cooper S
    Fairly sure you have to have a licence for a 5w PMR (not that anyone pays any attention to it), look like good little sets, if its £30-£40 I'm defiantly in

Put me down for one as well ta

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    You're right Craig ssshhh !

You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    R53 Mini Cooper S
    Quote Originally Posted by EcosseGP View Post
    You're right Craig ssshhh !

My lips are sealed :P

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Anymore interest before I contact the seller