FIVE 17" Alloy Wheels with Winter Tyres...PRICE REDUCED

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    [COLOR="#000000"]These wheels/tyres have hardly been used. Total mileage of the tyres is probably between 200 & 400 miles. Effectively as new.

Wheels are Dezent 7.00j X 17. Tyres are Goodyear-UltraGrip-8-Performance in size 205/45 R17.

There are FIVE wheels & tyres with one being completely unused. The pics show one of the used wheels & the unused one. I have pictures of all the wheels/tyres if you want to see them. If you want to view the items in Perth I'd need a little notice. Incidentally the wheels have been stored properly & in covers.

PRICE REDUCED NOW £400.00 FOR THE LOT
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC01805.jpg   DSC01807.jpg   DSC01809.jpg   DSC01832.jpg   DSC01834.jpg  

Last edited by norbu; 27th October 2016 at 11:18 AM.

Need these gone for some Christmas money so go on make me an offer............reasonable ones though.

Definitely getting colder. Time to be safe & buy my winter tyres. You know that it's for the best.

Car
    MINI Clubman JCW / Nissan Pulsar GTiR / Volvo V40 D4 R Design
    Do they clear JCW calipers? Also, what's the offset?

1) Do they clear JCW calipers?.......I'm afraid that I've no idea. The wheels were for our Cooper S.

2) Also, what's the offset? ......Again sorry but I've no idea & the wheels are about forty miles away at present so can't check.

Car
    MINI Clubman JCW / Nissan Pulsar GTiR / Volvo V40 D4 R Design
    Quote Originally Posted by norbu View Post
    1) Do they clear JCW calipers?.......I'm afraid that I've no idea. The wheels were for our Cooper S.

2) Also, what's the offset? ......Again sorry but I've no idea & the wheels are about forty miles away at present so can't check.
    Ok, thanks anyway

Still taking up too much room in the garage.