Holidays

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Car
    F54 JCW White Silver Edition
    Well peeps what have we all been up to on our holidays ??????

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    I haven't had one this year apart from my two trips up to Scotlandshire and attending the H.B.T.
    They were all great fun though.
    :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    HBT, wee cruise round the Med in the summer and just back from a week at our lodge :)

Car
    MINI Clubman JCW / Nissan Pulsar GTiR / Volvo V40 D4 R Design
    Quote Originally Posted by cuddles View Post
    Well peeps what have we all been up to on our holidays ??????
    Entertaining my kiddos & nipping in to the garage for the odd bit of therapy...

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Four days in Portavadie, HBT 2015, 5 days in Budapest, 5 days with my sister in 'rural London' & this Tuesday a week in Nerja, Costa Del Sol

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    It's not been a year for holidays for me ... I've been more than happy with our few days in the MINIs at the HBT and the shows. Needing to get organised for next year though loads on and not enough days to fit it all in ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    Mini Cooper Roadster Midnight Black & Mini Coupe Cooper, Pepper White
    No holidays abroad as I have spent far too much time out the country this year. 2 X USA, 1 X Mexico, 1 X Romania, 3 X France, 2 X Germany, and I am away to Austria tomorrow.

We did get a weekend in London in May and are planning to go again in December. ( no kids) Might as well use my air miles for something useful. . Siubhan got a week in Spain at her folks place.

Super Moderator
    Car
    F54 JCW White Silver Edition
    Most of my holidays have been to do with the HBT and a we week in Yorkshire with The family and going to shows with you mad lot lol xxxx few days off next week just to chill xx

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    Had a week of falling over (might have looked like snowboarding) in France in february, the usual shows (MMM, MITP & BMS) with the usual suspects, and hand on heart my favourite holiday of the year HBT in April.

Already looking forward to HBT2 next year - just 204 days to go people!

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    HBT, The shows and a week in Yorkshire in August. Had a great time at each one. Off for the next two weeks with a little trip to London with Megan planned for tomorrow
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz