JCW stuttering..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Car
    MINI Clubman JCW / Nissan Pulsar GTiR / Volvo V40 D4 R Design
    Ewan, they only change anything if the car requests it. Mine had completed 16k miles since previous service, car did not request oil, plugs, air filter, microfilter so they only carried out inspection service!! I created hell & everything was changed under TLC in the end, as per the little document you get when tlc is purchased, see my other post about it.

Plug looks goosed anyway!!

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMischief View Post
    Ewan, they only change anything if the car requests it. Mine had completed 16k miles since previous service, car did not request oil, plugs, air filter, microfilter so they only carried out inspection service!! I created hell & everything was changed under TLC in the end, as per the little document you get when tlc is purchased, see my other post about it.

Plug looks goosed anyway!!
    Cheers!
    Well when I take it in they'll be getting told NOT to touch the air filter or plugs (ITG filter and brand new plugs)
    TBH, that's what I thought it felt like when accelerating, strange that it was intermittent tho. The spark from that one plug must have just been rubbish at those revs