Hi

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    X30YES
    Hi Steph ...welcome NMS and some fun

Starky
    Hiya!

Steph
    Thanks for the welcome,

My Cooper is red with white roof, wings and wheels. Has the chilli pack and a sunroof. Interior is red, grey and silver. Number plate is very similar to my name (complete coincidence).
    I have almost managed to reach 12,500 miles in 3 years. Very sad, but I'm only 10mins drive from work. Just feel I haven't given my mini enough adventures :disapprove:. I have browsed the Meets section, but not plunged yet.
    Going into garage on Monday night to get strange grinding noise I hear on first right turn of the day investigated. Probably brake discs\pads. On my cars they tend to corrode faster than getting worn down by normal braking!
    Julz, I have probably seen you. In fact, maybe that was you that flashed me a couple of days ago! I think on the Perth road? Do you have white bonnet stripes? Memory is bit hazy.

Steph

The Dogfather
    Hello Steph. I hope you join us on a run soon!

Jeff
    Hello Steph isn't red a fine colour!

Julz
    Probably was me, I tend to flash at everyone <oo-er> and yes, I do have bonnet stripes!!:clown:

duncan
    Hi Steph, I've propbably seen you around Dundee - I'm a Westender :)

Hi Steph, welcome to NMS good to see another person from Dundee area on here... I stay in Monifieth. Hope to see you on a run soon.

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Hi Steph & welcome to NMS. Come along on a run - they are great fun

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Hi Steph. I'm addicted to driving my min, have done 6,500 in 7 weeks. did 13,500 in 4 mths in my last one. Keep promising the primera that I will give her a wash and brush down and take her for a spin but I just never seem to get past Wee Eck. i think its the way he winks at me. He has a smiley face while Daisy looks more and more dejected by the day.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.