Hi

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Steph

Hi fellow mini fanatics,

I've had my Cooper almost 3 years now - fell hopelessly obsessed when I attended the launch weekend at my local BMW dealer and had a test drive. It's been the best car I have ever had (except for maybe my first car long ago which was a Mini Italian Job in electric blue), and I can't imagine ever selling. It's the only car I've bought from new that I will actually have to take through an MOT!
    The only problem I have is that I do abysmally low miles, so hopefully I can get involved in some mini runs. Otherwise I have no hope of reaching the next service interval before the 5yr tlc expires.

Steph

AberdeenMini
    Ello Steph :)

Scottch
    Hiya steph

I'm a bit noo too, so I know nothing!

Cheers!

Scott

eddie 44
    hi steph :)

Sponsor & Jakey
    Welcome to NMS Steph
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Welcome to NMS Steph, sit back and enjoy the ride. Keep your eye on the Mini Meets section and come along to any that take your fancy

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Hiya Steph. I think you can ask the dealer to carry out a service yearly if you want to. Hopefully Big Gordy will pop in and tell you 'cos I walk more miles in a week than his car does. :)

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Howdy Steph welcome to the nuthoose. I too am a low mileage mini owner. Alright I'll come clean my WIFE is a low mileage mini owner :I 4500 miles in 16months :disapprove: Menzies told me just to bring it in at 18months even if we've not reached the required mileage :approve:
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Julz
    quote:Originally posted by Big Col
    'cos I walk more miles in a week than his car does. :)
    And that's saying something!!

What's your mini like Steph, so that the rest of the Dundee mob can keep an eye out for you! I work in Dundee and have the big fat EB S that has a very dirrrrrty bottom at the moment:evil:

seany
    hello