Cowdenbeath Stock Cars 3rd October 2015

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Good to meet up again with the usual suspects. Unfortunately we probably picked one of the poorest cards on the calendar, outwith Saloons & F2's. On the plus side I did get to meet the legendary ex World Champion, Ernie Burgoyne (cheers Dave & if we nip up again can you arrange for the iconic Harry '68' Burgoyne to be there lol) & it was great to see that the family dynasty is alive & well with Chris 'Eddie' Burgoyne winning 3 F2 races.

Oh & it wasn't even that cold and ............ it's he first time ever that I've seen someone nod off whilst only 25 odd feet away from screaming Ford Pinto 2 Litre engines ...............

Megan

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Really enjoyed last night ......a few of us got the official "Enough" quote last night but all in fun and a few laughs (as usual) forgot how much fun the stockies are, and if that was a not busy night ,how much more action do you get on a busy nights racing ,we had cars getting pushed round sideways in front of us ,cars on their roofs ,and bangs galore excellent night ,thanks to all
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    A truly fantastic night filled with great laughs from some of the usual suspects. Great racing with plenty of action some right in front of us. Roll on the next time
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    2018 Mini Cooper S JCW
    Missed this......sounds like fun though.
    Never heard of it before.

How often is it on? I need to get along to a meet somewhere and show face

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by Borvad View Post
    Missed this......sounds like fun though.
    Never heard of it before.

How often is it on? I need to get along to a meet somewhere and show face
    The race wall is on every week and just keep an eye on the social and meets section for the next time we go up
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    ^^^ yeah it's on most Saturday's and then you can get more racing at Lochgelly on the Sunday.
    Great night out as usual with the gang that made it through. Pity we were one short for the concession price but maybe next time. As everyone has said a good nights racing and a bit of banter thrown in too.
    Crombers not a problem and had I known you were a big Harry fan I'd have got him to pop up with the gang, maybe next time. Eddie and 647 was certainly on form last night but got too much of a handicap in the final to take the win.
    Glad everyone had a good night out and like was mentioned it was still entertaining despite it being a poorer race card than usual.
    Anyway for now "enough" is "enough" ... lol.
    Cheers for another great night out and to the lads racing for the entertainment ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    Had a great time last night, will definitely be back sometime soon especially if that was a poorer race night.

I took a wee slow mo video which happened to catch a crash, can't remember which race this was in.

One half of Gobi and Sahara
    Car
    F56 JCW LCI 2
    I didnt fall asleep!!... just resting my eyes! Nah i was freezing and huddling for heat lol first time at stockcars and well im not sure, got better but maybe an evening with monster trunks next time?? :)
    Live each day like it's your last....because one day it will be!

Just looking at old posts l have "participated" in and incase anyone is interested in going again, the Racewall has a huge meeting on 19th and 20th August with F2 and Saloons racing on the Saturday night so plenty of close racing and lots of contact. It's also the World Championship for the Saloons so there will be lots of English and Irish drivers up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LOVE LIFE,LIVE LIVI