G-Wing

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Car
    Cooper
    Cheers Rob, I'll have a shifty

- - - Updated - - -

Seems a tad confusing here, supplier on MT are delivering to all corners of the world but just messaged Millsys Autos and he says he doesn't deliver due to a few reasons, sounds like two different sources here, and I'm struggling to get down atm due to holidays coming up!
    cheers

- - - Updated - - -

All understood now after speaking to Millsys. They are a batch that they ordered off Richie when he was ill to help him out, the other guy Oli must have worked with him and they are starting to produce them again with first run sold out. I can get one delivered to the Mini show at Staffordshire if someone could pick it up for me, although I know they might be too big for folk to put in an already packed car, let me know if you can help
    cheers Paul

Car
    R53 Mini Cooper S
    I think I'm heading to the Big Mini show and wouldn't be a problem to help you out there 🏽

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Why not come down and join in and have your car on the NMS stand
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    Cooper
    Cause I'm still looking for one in the middle of house purchase so moneys tight, and got to watch the pennies but been looking at a few. Just looking for a cheap one to spend a few pennies on mods, got set of ST XTA's coming courtesy of KW and set of 1552 Tarmacs hopefully or set of Bola's so just trying to gather parts at the moment. Also saving for new Harley Davidson as well as miss my last one!

Thanks for the offer there Craig, I'll get back to Millsy and pay for it
    cheers Paul

Car
    R53 Mini Cooper S
    Tarmacs!!! That's been my plan but I can't fund them yet! Can't wait to see them!

Car
    Cooper
    I've paid for the spoiler Craig so that would be great if you could collect for me, I've told Millsy that it would be picked up at show and I'll get his number so that he can meet up with you, thanks again

Car
    R53 Mini Cooper S
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    Is this on the GP William? Or r56/53?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    That's an R53 not a GP
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz