NMS Show Plates

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    I'll get the next order. Just back from a hols and got a mountain of stuff to sort out now so will work out what I want for BMS if that's ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    I'll get the next order. Just back from a hols and got a mountain of stuff to sort out now so will work out what I want for BMS if that's ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No hassles
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Can I order a set off plates as well William. Nms logo to the left with mini coupe jcw thanks

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by D3 JDA View Post
    Can I order a set off plates as well William. Nms logo to the left with mini coupe jcw thanks
    No probs David
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    People that have ordered plates. They will be rerady for MITP

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Ideal William ... Orders in for those wanting them for BMS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by EcosseGP View Post
    Ideal William ... Orders in for those wanting them for BMS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Indeed will be great if we have everyone with an NMS plate, every little part goes to help with a win

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Not too sure how mine will go down whilst parked up on the GPUKOC stand but I'll be shown with pride.

I just need to get one of them elasticy, show plate thingies to attach it though.

...enjoy the journey.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    It was Craig who found them Pete

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    I can send you the link Pete but the problem that you have with the GP is that if you try and slide them on the back one it'll catch and mark the black vinyl so best to use a couple of Velcro circles to hold them. If your front plate is screwed on then you'll be able to use them on that but personally I prefer the Velcro if the plates are stuck on and the rubber thingy if it's screwed as long as it's not at the edge or it doesn't work
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.