PROJECT CARS/ XBOX/PS4

this game is a must for any fans of sim racing,it hasnt been without its problems pre and post launch due to bugs in the system but at its core is a great little game that imo relegates forza and gran turismo,great weather settings combine with lots of different race classes from karting to GT3,Formula rookie to racing ford capris,sierras and bmws and so on,ive played gran turismo and forza titles alot but this game raises the bar with a sequel already in production,i would say though that the PS4 version of the game runs more smoothly than the XBOX version and also has a large update patch to iron out those bugs,the xbox version i played had multiple issues with pop up,screen tearing and corrupt saves,hope they get it sorted soon :motoring:

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    It is a cracking game but it's massive and will take a while to get anywhere near completion of the solo championship.
    I'm using it on Xbox One and the issues now seen to be sorted.

...enjoy the journey.

Quote Originally Posted by CiderFex View Post
    It is a cracking game but it's massive and will take a while to get anywhere near completion of the solo championship.
    I'm using it on Xbox One and the issues now seen to be sorted.

...enjoy the journey.
    yeah,it is a big game,ive been chipping away at the single player championships for a while now and theres still a long way to go,ive also noticed that the multiplayer races can make for some great duels with fellow players and also that the racing is fairly clean compared to forza 5 (not as much wreckers).its good to hear that the xbox version has had its issues rectified,i kept getting my game saves deleted or corrupted so i switched to the PS4 version,top game.

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Sorry you've had issues with it in the past. I've had it freeze up on me in the past, a reset was needed to sort that problem out, but I still find tjat I just can't play it for more than a couple of hours, there just seems to be something missing from it for me.
    I s'pose that falling in, love with Dying Light all o'er again hasn't helped.
    lol

...enjoy the journey.

Car
    r53s jcw
    Just got this yesterday, had to go buy a wheel today, cant really get a feel of the cars with the controller and the throttle is either on or off, hope the wheel sorts this. Not had any of the problems mentioned yet but theres still time. Great game so far though have to admit i was crap at the karting.

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    The karting is a killer.
    Wait until you get into the 160mph Super Karts, they're just mental.

...enjoy the journey.

Quote Originally Posted by CiderFex View Post
    The karting is a killer.
    Wait until you get into the 160mph Super Karts, they're just mental.

...enjoy the journey.
    lol,yeah,they are wild,the game is built for wheel racing but a controller can also be used,the handling on the cars can sometimes be a little frustrating with weather changes etc but there are plenty of tuning setups to help you increase your pace on youtube,stick at it.