MotoGP Round 9 Germany

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Don't forget your selections, looks like Marquez is back on form and looking for revenge

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Obviously likes the 2014 frame better than the new 2015 one that's for sure.
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    119 points, 2 no finishers, up to 495th position with a total of 959 points

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    117 points, 4 non finishers, now in 145th position with a total of 974 points
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'