18's and which stripes?

Car
    2018 Mini Cooper S JCW
    Just wondering, should I look at jumping from 17s to 18s?

..my prev car was yellow with black bonnet stripes.........any opinions on what possible colour combo of stripes for the bonnet of the S? I did thnk black stripes with yellow pinstripe edging

thanks

Car
    2018 Cooper S Works 210
    I wouldn't change the wheels I think they look spot on, maybe have them done a different colour I'm not sure on the stripes I quite like how it looks without them but that's just my opinion:)

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    If you value a comfortable drive then keep the 17's, if it's looks then 18's all the way, but, you'll have to lower to make them look right
    I was gonna do matt black stripes on my car, looked good laying the vinyl on the car but, not done it yet

I suppose it depends on which 18" rims yer after for the looks side of thing!!!!!!!

good shout with colour change though... Stealth..? Window tints?

Car
    Mini Roadster
    As Eddie says just change the colour. Should get it de-chromed too

Car
    2018 Mini Cooper S JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Ianstwt_r56 View Post
    As Eddie says just change the colour. Should get it de-chromed too
    Definately looking at de-chroming it a bit, not all of it though. Looking at the headlight surrounds and the rear light surrounds, and the grill surrounds too

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    All depends on why you are looking at 18's ,nothing wrong with 17's or do you just want a different type of wheel and if so ..OEM or after market or copies of OEM are never just right (IMHO)
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland