2 MINIs near Stonoway

3GGG
    Just got back yesterday after a fantastic holiday touring the Outer Hebrides in the MINI. We picked the perfect time for the weather too :) Never seen the milky way so bright as on Barra.

We spent 5 days and travelled from Barra in the south right up to the north of Lewis. The roads are amazing, hardly any traffic and with so few trees, you can see for miles and miles..

Only saw 2 other MINIS and they both waved - mind you everybody waves there as you meet them in passing places.

Just wish the roads down here were as nice to drive on, but it is back to the potholes and speed cameras :(

If you ever get the chance to tour the islands go for it!

The Dogfather
    With any luck I'll be organising a run which ends up on Islay

Similar Threads

1. minis
    By choc in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 3rd November 2005, 12:31 AM
  2. rx8 and minis
    By broken_brian in forum I Saw You...
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10th October 2005, 09:09 AM
  3. US MINIS