For those of you who haven't seen in either the MMM thread or on Facebook but NMS won Best Club Stand at yesterday's fantastic Mega MINI Meet. This is another huge achievement for NMS winning the most prestige prize of the day at the start of the show calander.

We the admin team would like to give each and every member who traveled the distance to Lytham St Anne's and gave up their time to show the MINI world just what NMS has to offer, a huge heartfelt thanks as this simply wouldn't have been possible without you. Each and everyone of you should give yourselfs a pat on the back as you and your cars were a credit to the club. This is a huge turnaround as only a year ago we had around 6 cars on the stand where yesterday this jumped to 14!!!

As Pete looked over at me yesterday and mouthed "you have won" I didn't belive him but seconds later I was proved wrong.

For anyone who hasn't been to a NMS show/run/meet get yourself along to one as you are quite simply missing out on a great weekend but more importantly fantastic people.

Roll on on to the next event and we hope to see you there

William, Brian and the Team