MMM Best Club Stand

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    For those of you who haven't seen in either the MMM thread or on Facebook but NMS won Best Club Stand at yesterday's fantastic Mega MINI Meet. This is another huge achievement for NMS winning the most prestige prize of the day at the start of the show calander.

We the admin team would like to give each and every member who traveled the distance to Lytham St Anne's and gave up their time to show the MINI world just what NMS has to offer, a huge heartfelt thanks as this simply wouldn't have been possible without you. Each and everyone of you should give yourselfs a pat on the back as you and your cars were a credit to the club. This is a huge turnaround as only a year ago we had around 6 cars on the stand where yesterday this jumped to 14!!!

As Pete looked over at me yesterday and mouthed "you have won" I didn't belive him but seconds later I was proved wrong.

For anyone who hasn't been to a NMS show/run/meet get yourself along to one as you are quite simply missing out on a great weekend but more importantly fantastic people.

Roll on on to the next event and we hope to see you there

William, Brian and the Team
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    I'd walked around the show a few times and there was no other club with as many highly cleaned cars all lined up with so much military precision.
    :)
    I personally had no doubt and was delighted to be proved right.
    Congrats to you all there was no more a deserving winner.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    It was great to be there and take part in what was another great weekend. As William says, a huge effort by everyone which paid off. Well done all of you :)

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Be proud of what you have all achieved ,now is the hard bit ......
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Thanks again as William said to those that travelled in numbers to MMM. You were all a credit to the club as again I echo Williams sentiments of thank you so much for all your effort and giving up your time to represent the club. Pete you should regard yourself as a winner yesterday too don't forget you are already half NMS !! Great to see some of the GP boys that graced the Gkencoe run making an appearance too.
    It's onwards and upwards and we can't rest on our laurels ... So pop along don't be shy there were some show virgins there yesterday and hopefully they'll confirm what a great day/weekend they had in an effort to attract some more along to join the fun.
    Once again NMS well done for yesterday's win :):)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Yes well done guys and girls we could not make the weekend what it is with out the members.

All I will say is if you don't think you will like a show come along and try it I would think you will be pleasantly surprised. As others have said its more than just th Sunday show its the whole weekend :)
    New sig coming soon

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    I will always feel like a winner when I'm lucky enough to be "oot n' aboot" with mi NMS family Davy.

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    Well done everyone, NMS wouldn't be what it is without it's members, everybodies efforts really paid off this weekend and like Pete said I didn't see another club stand that was so well presented. It took a lot of effort but well worth it.

This time last year I watched on in envy as the guys came back from MMM, I'd never done a car show like that so was a bit unsure about it all, my first one was the Scottish Car Show (just a month away fyi) and I had such a blast I've not missed a single one since. As others have said it's not just about the Sunday at the showground, the entire weekend is great from the moment you set off until you roll back home. Yes we are there to show the cars but chatting with friends over a couple of drinks and some food is what really sets the weekend apart.

I for one will be back on the 19th of June next year, and I hope to see you all there too when we successfully defend our title!

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalLemming View Post
    Well done everyone, NMS wouldn't be what it is without it's members, everybodies efforts really paid off this weekend and like Pete said I didn't see another club stand that was so well presented. It took a lot of effort but well worth it.

This time last year I watched on in envy as the guys came back from MMM, I'd never done a car show like that so was a bit unsure about it all, my first one was the Scottish Car Show (just a month away fyi) and I had such a blast I've not missed a single one since. As others have said it's not just about the Sunday at the showground, the entire weekend is great from the moment you set off until you roll back home. Yes we are there to show the cars but chatting with friends over a couple of drinks and some food is what really sets the weekend apart.

I for one will be back on the 19th of June next year, and I hope to see you all there too when we successfully defend our title!
    Thanks for that Andrew ,it means a lot ,it does not feel like you have never been there

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by CiderFex View Post
    I will always feel like a winner when I'm lucky enough to be "oot n' aboot" with mi NMS family Davy.
    The Yorkshire branch of NMS