Catalunya MotoGP

Well this is going to be very awkward and difficult to try and predict as the Suzukis seem to be pretty damn fast here... Put my predictions in yesterday as usual but still am worried about what I chose

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Suzuki will not have race pace

Well have not seem the race yet, but saw my results in my email and I got 80 points and 6 DNFs!!! blinking 6 of the buggers... WTF is going on with these guys not been on the moto gp site to see the full scale of my results yet as I know it'll be pants anyway and I don't want to depress myself anymore than I have to just yet

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    I got 76 points with 7 no finishers, not looked on site either, nightmare

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Same here with me guys....7 non finishers 79 points for me. Can't get on the MotoGP website either as it seems to have crashed.......a bit like Marquez,Dovizioso,Crutchlow,The Espargaros, Hernandez and Hayden for me yesterday
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Any of you guys having difficulty getting on the MotoGP website..?? I've been trying all morning to see the league standing but it just sits there spooling up..!!
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gordy View Post
    Any of you guys having difficulty getting on the MotoGP website..?? I've been trying all morning to see the league standing but it just sits there spooling up..!!
    Am sure you dropped to 135th position, assuming your username is Gordon?

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Yeah think thats me