Mugello MotoGP

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Wow, interesting, Marquez way down the order in 13th and didn't qualify for the Q2 session.

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Crivens.........that is odd indeed
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Well, 94 points, 4 no finishers, but, interestingly enough i've moved up to 581st position with a total of 639 points

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    98 points for me and in 107th position on a total of 653 I'm only 18 points off the leader of the whole league...woohoo. 5 DNF's which isn't very good tho
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

I had 5 DNFs, got 82 points for the race and am in 2052nd place with 600 points