2007 Cooper R56 , Pepper White (£5,000 ONO)

Selling due to an impulse buy on another car,

The car is in perfect running order and in immaculate condition for its age.
    No dents or rust.
    17" BBS style alloy wheels and Nexen n8000 tyres brand new, only put on last month.
    Original 16" alloy wheels and tyres are also included in the sale,
    MOT till 22/3/16.
    Well maintained with full service history. (57800 miles)
    Latest timing chain tensioner fitted.
    Black cloth interior.
    I have spent a lot of hours maintaining this car as the new owner will see, any inspection of the vehicle is welcome.
    Who ever ends up buying this car will not be disappointed, very reliable and trust worthy vehicle.
    Private message for more information or my home phone number to discuss the car.
    Payment can be discussed or Cash on collection
    Car is up for sale elsewhere, so i reserve the right to withdraw if sold.
    Future buyer is more than welcome to inspect the car before deciding on purchase,
    In the pictures you will notice the headlight surrounds have been sprayed, and are black as the car stands now. All pictures were taken within the month of 3/3/15, approximately
    Telephone 01261 831854 for further enquirie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0736.jpg   IMG_0772.jpg   IMG_0774.jpg   IMG_0749.jpg   IMG_0776.jpg  

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Good luck with the sale ... Did you get another MINI or have you moved away from the brand ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Quote Originally Posted by EcosseGP View Post
    Good luck with the sale ... Did you get another MINI or have you moved away from the brand ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thanks, ended up getting a focus st3 .
    Not sure if I have made the right decision, time will tell.
    I'll miss the cooper though��

Price now reduced to wait for it wait for it £4,800 (BARGAIN)

Have i got this overpriced?

Now £4,500.00

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    Sell the Focus!

Car
    r53s jcw
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Sell the Focus!
    ^^^