2007 Cooper R56 , Pepper White (£5,000 ONO)

Threaded View

Selling due to an impulse buy on another car,

The car is in perfect running order and in immaculate condition for its age.
    No dents or rust.
    17" BBS style alloy wheels and Nexen n8000 tyres brand new, only put on last month.
    Original 16" alloy wheels and tyres are also included in the sale,
    MOT till 22/3/16.
    Well maintained with full service history. (57800 miles)
    Latest timing chain tensioner fitted.
    Black cloth interior.
    I have spent a lot of hours maintaining this car as the new owner will see, any inspection of the vehicle is welcome.
    Who ever ends up buying this car will not be disappointed, very reliable and trust worthy vehicle.
    Private message for more information or my home phone number to discuss the car.
    Payment can be discussed or Cash on collection
    Car is up for sale elsewhere, so i reserve the right to withdraw if sold.
    Future buyer is more than welcome to inspect the car before deciding on purchase,
    In the pictures you will notice the headlight surrounds have been sprayed, and are black as the car stands now. All pictures were taken within the month of 3/3/15, approximately
    Telephone 01261 831854 for further enquirie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0736.jpg   IMG_0772.jpg   IMG_0774.jpg   IMG_0749.jpg   IMG_0776.jpg