1 Series Launch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Yes i know it's not a MINI :evil: but, did anyone else get an invite to JC's in Dundee this weekend for the launch :question:
    I'll be going on Sunday, must admit i quite like the look of it in the magazine, will get a good look in the flesh

Mini Martyn
    I saw it at knockhill a few weeks ago, it looks not too bad, and so did the girl handing out the information on it!!

X30YES
    Made the launch at Park's....the jury is still oot, as I thought it boring insde and looks like a big astra at the back , all in all the lunch was worth the trip
    quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Yes i know it's not a MINI :evil: but, did anyone else get an invite to JC's in Dundee this weekend for the launch :question:
    I'll be going on Sunday, must admit i quite like the look of it in the magazine, will get a good look in the flesh

DNV122
    back to the days when cars were styled in clay with chisels - it's a pig, but a bit like a pot bellied version I'm sure it'll grow on you

quote:Originally posted by DNV122

I'm sure it'll grow on you
    like a wart?

The Dogfather
    Looks cack, they should have done a bigger version of the MINI, they could have called it the Maxi!

The Maxi - we used to have one of them when I was a kid

minidriver#1
    the M1 will be comin out shortly. 340bhp apparently according to Car mag and it looks like a beast. i dont think i got invited. i should the amount of times i'm in there getting my air bag light sorted.

The Dogfather
    Maxi, mmmmm! Nice wheels!

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Is the 1 series supposed to look like the floorpan is banana shaped? I had a clubby estate like that once