MotoGP Round 4 - Jerez

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Aye, another interesting race to pick for
    Lorenzo back on form and Rossi lurking where he is a real danger, will Dovi make it 4 podiums in a row and will Rossi get his 200th podium?

Good luck Gordy
    Zimbo, you've nae chance

Well I have not been able to watch the quali so have not been able to get a feel for how I think the lads are handling this circuit so to speak so have had to just put in my predictions blind ...so fingers crossed

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Thanks Al
    Yeah strange one again......will Marc last the distance with his broken finger, will Rossi do his usual tho he seem to be undecided on what tyre to use, Bradley had a crash in qualy so can he do better in the race and Cal is finally gelling with the Honda. Another hard race to call IMO.
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Not the best race ever, but, all my riders finished in the top 15, so, all counting, i think that's the first time i've ever done that

Sadly changed Lorenzo from 1st to second

So, 121 points, puts me in 543rd place with 448 points overall, 25 points behind the leader

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    122 points and that was with 3 non finishers. So that puts me in 128th place with 457 points overall, 16 points behind the leader Damn those 3 DNF's
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

I got 115 points and I had one DNF. So I'm now up to 2239th place with 423 points in total I had Vale and Jorge the wrong way round.
    ...part of me feels I should probably just give up right now as I think it'll be impossible to get out of the quadruple figures and even into the triple figures but I don't like giving up on things so will carry on with the long struggle ahead of me