Big MINI Show 13th September 2015

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    Another great weekend away at the big mini show with nms friends great weekend had by all great weather good company and a few laughs along the way big thanks to Davy and all who made the weekend possible by organising everything roll on the next time

Car
    2018 Cooper S Works 210
    What can I say that hasn't already been said? I'd like to say thank you all for a great weekend :) it's always over far too quickly. I was actually quite happy to have been sat at the back of the convoy apart from when a Traffic X5 joined the M6 Northbound directly in front of me and I had to sit at 70 lol don't worry I knew he couldn't see anyone else but it did mean having to slyly hide the radio until he was out of sight

Having just got my car back at 7pm Thursday and working Friday it wasn't going to be perfect but it was presentable then of course the heavens opened on the way down and I had to borrow some cleaning stuff from Andrew (thanks again) after cleaning it was time for the fun and games to commence.

Having had a lovely meal at the pub last year I was a bit dubious at the thought of going for a Chinese as it's rare for 2 nice eateries to be next door to each other in the middle of nowhere. I had to make what was a very difficult decision since I didn't know what I fancied but it was a good choice I had made. I was shocked that they mixed mine and Craig's meals up and just gave the pork to Craig after I had taken a bit of it. I was thinking that the duck wasn't as rich as I expected it to be but I thought it was down to me not having had it for years.

The show was great, very well organised and some cracking traders.

As always it was a brilliant couple of days with great friends another unforgettable weekend with a car show thrown in too.

Well done Davy on your OCD award and well done Pete on winning the GP Mick award :) both well deserved.

Car
    2018 Cooper S Works 210
    Oh there's plenty I've left out because I don't want to incriminate myself or others

Looks like another great weekend, sorry I missed it. Excellent pictures.

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Oh you certainly did Malcolm that's for sure ... There's always next year
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

thanks all for your comments! and even bigger thanks for taking the trip! you guys are superb and make the show what it is :)

Thanks again for everything and the very kind raffle prizes!!!!!!

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigminishow View Post
    thanks all for your comments! and even bigger thanks for taking the trip! you guys are superb and make the show what it is :)

Thanks again for everything and the very kind raffle prizes!!!!!!
    You are more than welcome ...we love coming down
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Not at all Tony thank you once again for all your time and effort putting the show on ... It's the least we can do is support you. We love the show :)
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    As above Tony. It's a pleasure coming down to such a great show. Again thanks for all you and your teams hardwork for putting on such a great show
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    As said above tony

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
    New sig coming soon