FS : Winter Wheels/Tyres, Blinds, Roof Bars and R56 Chrome bits

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    After only 19 months we've decided that the car isn't quite big enough (truth be told, I'm not comfortable putting my son in the back of a car that, if rear end, won't offer him much protection) and as a result I've got some bits for sale.

Winter Wheels/Tyres - £430 (or offer)
    Genuine Mini Blaster style 16" alloys complete with Dunlop Winter Sport 4D tyres (195/55/16). As per the photos, two of the alloys have minor kerb marks, but they've all been cleaned inside and out. The tyres are superb in the snow and even though I've had them on for two winters (about 8 months in total) each tyre still has 7mm of tread (rotated them to ensure equal wear). The tyres alone cost me £80 each and came with 8mm of wear. They still have a lot of life left in them.

Aerial - £5
    Genuine Mini aerial. Was going to sell my stubby aerial but I can't get it off the car

SOLD - Window blinds - £30 - SOLD
    Genuine Mini blinds for the 3 rear windows (2 sides, and 1 boot). I fitted these instead of tinting the windows and was very pleased with the effect. They take 1 minute to fit as they simply push in to the recess around the windows. Fit R56 Hatch only.

SOLD - Roof Bars - £70 - SOLD
    Genuine Mini roof bars suitable for the R56 hatch only. Complete with instructions and fitting tools.

Chrome Mirror Caps - £40 (or offer) - SOLD
    Genuine Mini and in great condition. They're not mark free, but the marks are so small that from a few feet away you won't even see them. Missing one clip from the driver side cap, but the advice I've had from this forum is that it won't affect fitting.

Chrome Bonnet Scoop - £50 (or offer) - SOLD
    Genuine Mini, as new condition (never fitted)

I've tried to be realistic with my prices and items are not currently advertised elsewhere.

Simon
    Last edited by simonfr; 11th June 2015 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Updated to highlight sold items

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    mini cooper s r56
    Hi, do you still have the roof bars for sale.

Evening - yes, everything is still for sale :)
    I forgot to mention that I'm located in Cumbernauld, though prepared to meet if it helps. Can also deliver wheels in a week or two once the new car is here.

Everything still for sale. Offers considered :)

Any offer considered

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    mini cooper s r56
    Hi, just a quick question about the roof bars, are there cross bars also.

Evening - not sure what you mean about cross bars ...... if it's additional bars that connect the two roof bars together then no.

If the pricing is off, then open to offers.

watching me, watching you gauldrymini's Avatar
    Car
    TBA
    ...would have had the blinds but they won't fit our F55
    Deposit paid ... something new this way comes!

Sorry :( All bits still available.