Heartbeat Tour 2015

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Magic pics Stephen. Will email you re "high res" copies of the 2 at the water splash. "Mates rates" as usual!!

Quote Originally Posted by weefossy View Post
    Magic pics Stephen. Will email you re "high res" copies of the 2 at the water splash. "Mates rates" as usual!!
    Yep "Mates Rates" as usual Malcolm. I might just try to send you some low res pix later that will not be as tightly cropped for your perusal .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Well the hard work before hand has paid off big time, just a quick foam and rinse and they are as good as new - 20 min job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stephen & Allyson

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Full write up posted and I'll get photos sorted when I get a chance ...
    Last edited by EcosseGP; 12th April 2015 at 04:18 PM.
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.