Online course.

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    I've just signed up for a 20 module, 51 unit, online photography course.

Only the quality of my pics over the coming months will tell if it's worth it or not.

...enjoy the journey.

Car
    r53s jcw
    Good luck. New camera kit in the not to distant? Look forward to watching your progress.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    best of luck with it Pete..... hoping to see the progress

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Thank you both, I'm really looking to forward to seeing my own progress as well.

I can take a decent pic with any camera to be honest but I want to take great pics not just decent ones.

...enjoy the journey.
    Last edited by CiderFex; 29th March 2015 at 11:03 PM.

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Jonnie, I bought a whole new kit at the end of last year, EOS70D, 10-18, 24-105 & 55-250mm lenses, bag, filters, tripod etc etc but really need to start using it more and with more knowledge.
    I bought it all brand new from a place in HK and saved at least £1000 on buying it from the UK.

...enjoy the journey.