Hannah

Car
    2018 Cooper S Works 210
    You just passed us on the City Bypass. Car's looking good

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Oh so she's still alive lol ... Was the car looking clean Eddie ?
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    2018 Cooper S Works 210
    It was dark

Car
    Mini Cooper S r53
    I'm so sorry iv been off this for ages! Iv had a few things to deal with so haven't been on here at all. The cars still in one piece and very much still clean, pinkie promise. (Well not davie clean, but it's clean all the same haha). it would have been me on my way to or from the hospital if it was the bypass. I'm there every week these days x x

Car
    2018 Cooper S Works 210
    Hope everything is ok. Good to hear the car is still clean and you're still enjoying it.

Car
    F54 and F56
    Like Eddie says ... Good to hear the cars still putting a smile on your face and hope all ok.
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    Mini Cooper S r53
    Iv been ill on and off for the last wee while, cars still putting a smile on my face though. Anyone that ever sees me out driving will usually always see me grinning or singing.....or both although what makes me sad is the rate in which I go through petrol, iv clearly got a heavy right foot x

Car
    F54 and F56
    Spotted this morning on the Forth Road Bridge. Car looking good although you could've waved lol ...

Car
    MINI Clubman JCW / Nissan Pulsar GTiR / Volvo V40 D4 R Design
    Was that yours parked up in Balmullo again the last few days??

Car
    Mini Cooper S r53
    I'm soooooooop sorry iv only just got my log in recovered for this and I'm seeing all these messages and posts :( if u see me early doors on the bridge il be concentrating on singing hahaha or beating the traffic to get to work x