UPDATE: AMAZING PRIZE DRAW and LOYALTY REWARDS

So the Triple Supercar draw is a great offer for members. Don't forget that you can ask Chris Knott to quote for the other cars in your household too - any make or model, not just your club/forum car - to qualify.

There's a permanent offer on our multi-car or additional car policies that gives you an extra £20 OFF as a loyalty reward when you bring extra cars to us - that's an extra £20 OFF the best quote we can find for you.

And, if you're an existing Chris Knott Car Insurance client, getting a quote for your home insurance gives you another £20 OFF; £50 OFF if you have more than one car insured through us.

Please include us in the mix when getting your quotes. With these offers and the Triple Supercar draw there's every reason for you to pick up the phone and ask us for a car or home insurance quote if yours is due soon.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 or 01424 200477

Remember the prize draw closes at midnight on 31/5 - make sure you call us before then for your quotes.

best,
Nick

Feedback given in recent days about both our car and home insurance:

"I got a quote (and signed up for) a policy £75 cheaper than my renewal quote and £50 cheaper than the next best quote. So far so good." D J Fryer, AlfaOwner

"I changed to Chris Knott as well this year saving £240." vectrafire, Vectra-c forum

"Just had a quote and took out a policy - very impressed! Eager to earn my business and happy to blow AF out of the water." Dracos, MG-Rover.org

“A bit of positive feedback (& I don't normally bother). Can you give a big thanks to Kim. My house insurance is always "interesting" as it has had subsidence in the past which led to a £100k claim and that tends to put off insurers. The standard answer is "we can't quote - stick with who you are with". I always try and get a couple of quotes and this year I got two, both of which were similar price and both were much cheaper than the last company who have hiked their prices considerably each renewal. You were, in fact, literally a couple of quid more expensive than the other quote. However, I went with you partly because the level of cover was much better and partly because of the customer service from Kim. Thanks.” BigDunc, MPS Owners

"In the end CKI were the best price and going back over what I thought was a concern in reality looks like a complete non-issue, so have now gone with them. No issues going through the acceptance call, all quick and simple. Just got to scan in a few documents now... Nick, thanks for your comments. I do like the personal touch that the companies like yourself provide on here... Thanks all." Borealis, FocusSTOC

Details of our permanent loyalty reward offers - http://www.chrisknott.co.uk/offers.html