Modern MINI Oscar results ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    watching me, watching you gauldrymini's Avatar
    Car
    TBA
    nice one
    Deposit paid ... something new this way comes!

Car
    2019 Cooper S Sport Midnight Black
    A huge congratulations to all you guys :-) Amazing news!!!
    [

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Thanks guys ,it's down to everyone's hard work ,from planning ,to the jobs behind the scenes,and to everyone taking time out from their hectic life's to attend runs,meets,shows and making sure that any new members feel welcome,we are truly pleased when it all comes together.......its a good day .and everyone should take pride in what has been achieved...thank you all for your efforts ,it's a new year lets enjoy it.
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    r53s jcw
    Yay for us. Congrats to everyone.

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Superb

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    I can only Eco what the other guys have said.
    I really enjoyed the last year from the runs to the shows.
    Let's hope for another good year this year .
    Unfortunately I won't have a mini to be on the show stand but I will still be there as a passenger or just your average punter that hangs round like a bad smell
    Once again thank to you the members as it would not be a club with out you !!
    New sig coming soon

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    A huge thank you to everyone who makes NMS what it is. We have came so far in so little time. Today knowing that we won, just makes everything worthwhile. NMS would be nothing without its fantastic members who are dedicated to the club and turning up to events on horrible cold wet days even in the summer and taking time out of your own busy schedules by organising events or even just coming along. And also a huge thank you to our Moderator team to which again NMS would be nothing without, the team we have in place give so much and expect nothing in return. I couldn't ask for a better team behind us and for that I am truly grateful.

A huge thank you to everyone for making NMS NUMBER 1 from the bottom of my heart.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Celebrating at yesterday's moderator meeting

Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

What a "motely" crew.....maybe the pictures in the magazine weren't that bad after all......lol