Silver Vipers on Indy Blue?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    AberdeenMini
    quote:Originally posted by Steve74

Would look good I think as long as the stripes were chunky!
    I think i'd prefer viper stripes that are as wide as normal bonnet stripes

Steve74
    quote:Originally posted by AberdeenMini

quote:Originally posted by Steve74

Would look good I think as long as the stripes were chunky!
    I think i'd prefer viper stripes that are as wide as normal bonnet stripes
    Remember that the OEM stripes have a narrow border - silver, white or black. Just my opinion but I think that the vipes shouldn't have these and need to be 8-10mm wider to compensate. There is a website somewhere linked to from Mini2 where there is a gallery of all types of Vipes. Some really cool, especially the ones that go right down to the bumpers. Just my take on it

john-apex
    Silver on Indy blue and Black works great. If you send me your email address I can forward pictures of a Indy blue cooper with silver vipers we did for a customer, so you can see for yourself.

AberdeenMini
    quote:Originally posted by john-apex

Silver on Indy blue and Black works great. If you send me your email address I can forward pictures of a Indy blue cooper with silver vipers we did for a customer, so you can see for yourself.
    Hey that'd be great John, if you click on my profile you can send me an email. Thanks

AberdeenMini
    quote:Originally posted by Smurf

Ihave an Indy blue cooper, black roof, with silver stripes which are similar to vipers, but not exactly the same. (They have a wee pinstripe round them, and they stop shorter than the BMW ones)

I think it looks REALLY cool !!
    Im sure it does mate! You got any pics:question: I just want to see what it looks like before i do it to my car, im quite scared that i end up making the car look crap!

Sponsor
    Click on my login name and fire me off an e-mail with your e-mail address in it, then I'll fire some back. Can't attach them to the e-mail I'd send you by clicking on your login name......

:)