Another Big Detail!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Looking good ,only thing that would concern me is using steam near switch gear
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    I will really need to treat mine to something similar one day soon & then on a frequent basis thereafter. Inspiring stuff, really impressed with the engine bay, removal of exterior parts & interior detail. It's not that 'Old Silver' is in poor condition, it could just do with a 'bucket load' of tlc & decent 'product'

Think I'll need to save a few £££ then call up some 'central detailing mob'

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Looks fab!

When you washed the roof first off, did you just use normal shampoo, or a proper fabric roof cleaner? Also what did you use to scrub it with?

I normally just use the AG roof protect kit on mine, but I'm always to scared to scrub it too hard. Needs doing again as a couple of green patches are appearing.

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Top Job

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    mini countryman jcw
    cracking job

Really nice you must be chuffed with the end results,