Hi folks, as some of you will know, the Elves have had a few health issues over the past year - Dad in hospital since April '14 and me having a nice wee heart attack in September. Well now G3ELF needs a defibrillator!!!

I haven't had the car out of the garage since last September (for obvious reasons), but after last weekend's excellent Cars & Coffee at Brechin I was determined to get my new NMS stickers on, crank it up and take it out. You'll know what's coming...

Needless to say, lack of use, lack of trickle-charger and the cold weather have put the poor thing into suspended animation - totally dead
I had it at the back of my mind that this could happen, and a few folks have mentioned it, but other stuff got in the way.

I was going to try to jump-start it from the Skoda, and as far as I'm aware, the battery's in the boot. Anyway, I opened the driver's door 'manually' with the key, but I can't get the boot open as the electrics are flat! Even if the battery was up front, I can't get the car out of the garage...

Anyway, "What to do next" type advice would be most welcome. Do I shove some of my heart pills into the Alta and blow?