R53 / R50 / R52 pre-facelift dash

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Early 5 piece dash in Brushed Aluminium Patina

Includes; vent surrounds, airbag cover, steering cowl cover and speedo surround inc central vent surrounds.

Really good condition with just the odd light scratch.

Removing at the weekend (if my skills allow)

£45
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20141010_145814900_iOS.jpg  
    Last edited by jdl_1967; 13th January 2015 at 09:12 PM.

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Ooooohhhhh have you got your new one ready for installing John ?
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

I've let you down Davy, I've just bought an anthracite dash and trim bits. I'll be painting the rev counter surround and steering wheel inserts to match. Will look like the below minus the 2 spoke wheel, unless of course I make a dogs dinner of the fitting.

Last edited by jdl_1967; 13th January 2015 at 09:38 PM.

Mini Mad
    Car
    cooper D & cooper S
    Are u taking off the 3 spoke wheel? Needing an airbag lol

Car
    F54 and F56
    Oh no way John I was looking forward to seeing your masterpiece !
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Kids at primary school can paint better than me, it would have been no masterpiece

Reduced to £35

Dash out, a lot easier than I thought it would be, about 90 minutes start to finish with the new dash below fitted. I also swapped the centre console tubes, cup holder, gear gaiter surround and Harman Kardon tweeter / handle surrounds.

Just need to paint the Rev counter surround and wheel inserts the same colour as the dash, BMW's anthracite, does anyone know the paint code please?

Car
    F54 and F56
    Oh no more painting John ? I'm not too sure that the interior may have a code ..
    I'll check and see what I can find out :)

Thanks Davy

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Looks better John:)