NMS game night.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by Gismo View Post
    Unless that's just started cause i've played with Gav a few times since i got the PS4??
    Alan are you saying you've played with Gav, with him on a PS3 and you on a PS4? Both on the same game?

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    Alan are you saying you've played with Gav, with him on a PS3 and you on a PS4? Both on the same game?
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Ferengo View Post

Yup, I really enjoyed it. I will be on more often I hope. Do you think I should setup a group on Facebook for it or is the PM thing enough that we're all in?
    Can you include me in any messages please. What version of COD were you playing.

Alan as far as I am aware PS3 and 4 players have never been able to play against each other, to technical for me to figure out why but that's how it seems to have always been or at least that's what I have always heard and thought. My brother now has a PS4 and cant play against me when I'm on my PS3.

Neil, the guys were playing Black Ops II because it was the latest version of the game that AndyP had so we all jumped out of AW to go play that so we could include him.

I think folks need to say what games they have so we can we can find out who has what and then figure out which games will be played. I personally have all the cod games except world at war (I think that's what it was called, because it was just pants )

I also have Gran Turismo 6 but don't think I have ever played online with it with other people

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    Alan as far as I am aware PS3 and 4 players have never been able to play against each other, to technical for me to figure out why but that's how it seems to have always been or at least that's what I have always heard and thought. My brother now has a PS4 and cant play against me when I'm on my PS3.

Neil, the guys were playing Black Ops II because it was the latest version of the game that AndyP had so we all jumped out of AW to go play that so we could include him.

I think folks need to say what games they have so we can we can find out who has what and then figure out which games will be played. I personally have all the cod games except world at war (I think that's what it was called, because it was just pants )

I also have Gran Turismo 6 but don't think I have ever played online with it with other people
    Hmm, you're right, damn, i wouldnt have upgraded to the PS4 if id known that, you guys need to get a PS4 quickly

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    Quote Originally Posted by Gismo View Post
    Hmm, you're right, damn, i wouldnt have upgraded to the PS4 if id known that, you guys need to get a PS4 quickly
    I'm happy with PS3, no point in paying to play online for all I use it

Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    I'm happy with PS3, no point in paying to play online for all I use it

Single-handedly bankrupting eBay Ferengo's Avatar
    Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil - TXJ View Post
    Can you include me in any messages please. What version of COD were you playing.
    Hey man. For me to do it I need you on my friends list. You can add me just look for Grant Hill or add me from here and I'll add you in to the Facebook thing https://www.facebook.com/grant.hill.94 Also add me on PSN, username is Ferengo

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    I'm duckhouse127 (PS3)

Quote Originally Posted by Ferengo View Post
    Hey man. For me to do it I need you on my friends list. You can add me just look for Grant Hill or add me from here and I'll add you in to the Facebook thing https://www.facebook.com/grant.hill.94 Also add me on PSN, username is Ferengo
    Sent a Friends request.

Have BO II and Advanced Warfare - which are we lily to play as will need to improve rank as not played either my new PAN profile.