NMS game night.

Threaded View

Single-handedly bankrupting eBay Ferengo's Avatar
    Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    se03oztHello to all and happy new year.

Some of you will remember the game nights we had on COD. It all started on COD: Modern Warfare and progressed from there. It tailed off after Black Ops. I wondered if anyone wanted to rekindle the game nights? Doesn't have to be COD and doesn't have to be on the PS3 but anyone got any suggestions?

For COD I have PS3 versions of Modern warfare 1, 2 & 3, Black Ops 1 & 2, Ghosts. Xbox One version of advanced warfare. Am willing to buy copies on other formats.

I just miss the banter and fun we all used to have. Like I say I'm up for other games too. I have the Xbox One, 360 and PS3. Have money saved and could go PS4 if enough people have one (I'm a social gamer).

So who's up for it, who's up for what on what? We could make it a game night in that we arrange to play a specific game on a specific night and it could rotate/change etc... What do you all think?

I'll update the below as people (if any) post.

Ferengo Consoles: Xbox One,Xbox 360,PS3 Games: Cod, Titanfall, and any others Nights: Wed-Fri, Some of Sat, Sun Xbox username: Hollywood f Playstation username: Ferengo

jonnie Console: Xbox One. Games: Titanfall, The crew & Destiny.

MINI William Console: PS4 Playstation username: Cybus

John Console: PS3 Games: COD Playstation username: duckhouse127

DigitalLemming Consoles: Console: xbox 360 Games: COD

Stoney Console: PS3 Games: COD but who knows which one?

CiderFex: Consoles: PS3,Xbox 360& ONE

Zimbo: Console: PS3 Games: COD Ghosts & Advanced warfare

Eddie_JCW:Consoles: PS3,PS4, Xbox 360 Username (same for PSN and Xbox) se03ozt

Neil - TXJ: Console: PS3 Games: Destiny, COD PS3 Username: NeilTXJ

Last edited by Ferengo; 8th January 2015 at 05:49 PM.