NMS game night.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Single-handedly bankrupting eBay Ferengo's Avatar
    Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    se03oztHello to all and happy new year.

Some of you will remember the game nights we had on COD. It all started on COD: Modern Warfare and progressed from there. It tailed off after Black Ops. I wondered if anyone wanted to rekindle the game nights? Doesn't have to be COD and doesn't have to be on the PS3 but anyone got any suggestions?

For COD I have PS3 versions of Modern warfare 1, 2 & 3, Black Ops 1 & 2, Ghosts. Xbox One version of advanced warfare. Am willing to buy copies on other formats.

I just miss the banter and fun we all used to have. Like I say I'm up for other games too. I have the Xbox One, 360 and PS3. Have money saved and could go PS4 if enough people have one (I'm a social gamer).

So who's up for it, who's up for what on what? We could make it a game night in that we arrange to play a specific game on a specific night and it could rotate/change etc... What do you all think?

I'll update the below as people (if any) post.

Ferengo Consoles: Xbox One,Xbox 360,PS3 Games: Cod, Titanfall, and any others Nights: Wed-Fri, Some of Sat, Sun Xbox username: Hollywood f Playstation username: Ferengo

jonnie Console: Xbox One. Games: Titanfall, The crew & Destiny.

MINI William Console: PS4 Playstation username: Cybus

John Console: PS3 Games: COD Playstation username: duckhouse127

DigitalLemming Consoles: Console: xbox 360 Games: COD

Stoney Console: PS3 Games: COD but who knows which one?

CiderFex: Consoles: PS3,Xbox 360& ONE

Zimbo: Console: PS3 Games: COD Ghosts & Advanced warfare

Eddie_JCW:Consoles: PS3,PS4, Xbox 360 Username (same for PSN and Xbox) se03ozt

Neil - TXJ: Console: PS3 Games: Destiny, COD PS3 Username: NeilTXJ

Last edited by Ferengo; 8th January 2015 at 05:49 PM.

Car
    r53s jcw
    Id be up for this, titanfall, the crew or destiny on xone, could be persuaded to go and buy advanced warfare.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    I'm up for this. My PS3 is nakered so would be PS4 for me. Such good laughs
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    I have PS3

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    I'm up for this as well, but 360 only for me, not crossed to the dark side for a PS3/4 yet! My live subscription will have long expired so I'd need to sort that out as well!

If anybody needs there COD stats improving, 20 mins against me should do the trick, by the time I've worked out theres an enemy in front of me and decided to shoot I've already been killed

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Only got PS3 I'm afraid and God only knows the last cod I got !!
    New sig coming soon

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    Only got PS3 I'm afraid and God only knows the last cod I got !!
    i bet you still think your in the last game we played, snuggled up camping! Lol
    Last edited by stoney; 1st January 2015 at 05:58 PM.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    i bet you still think your in the last game we played, snuggled up camping! Lol

Yep got my sleeping bag out ready lol
    New sig coming soon

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    I'm on Xbox One, 360 and PS3 but I just can't risk getting back into gaming yet as we're moving in a month or two and I've still got way too much crap to pack yet.

Once we move and I get fibre broadband set up, I'll be in.
    :)

...to Infinity and beyond !!!

PS3 only here and COD AW or Ghosts, work different shifts everyweek, so basically if I come on and see what everyone is playing then I'll come in and join