F56 JCW - More Details and Pictures

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Car
    2018 Cooper S Works 210
    Driven an X5 with the 8 speed and it's a great box. compared with what's offered in the MINIs rivals, the 6sp auto will be one of the best in the class.
    We'll just need to test both and both will have advantages and disadvantages.

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_JCW View Post

I hate that the auto is faster but I'm a proper driver so give me 3 pedals
    I LOVE that the auto is faster.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Is it a great auto box - yes.

Will you notice the tiny difference in meaningless 0-60 times - no.

It comes down to what you want from the car, not what is theoretically quicker on paper. It could be the choice of ratios, e.g. 2nd finishes earlier in one of them. Neither of which will be noticeable when you mash the pedal to get past a tractor

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    2018 Cooper S Works 210
    I'm in love! My mind's made up now I'm getting one lol

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_JCW View Post
    I'm in love! My mind's made up now I'm getting one lol
    That was easy
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    2018 Cooper S Works 210
    A couple of handbrake turns and I'm anybody's maybe not tell Rachael that though she does enough damage to her alloys without using the handbrake

watching me, watching you gauldrymini's Avatar
    Car
    TBA
    Deposit paid ... something new this way comes!

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    That was easy
    Been speaking with Rachael this evening on Facebook and it sounds like Eddie is extremely easy.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    Been speaking with Rachael this evening on Facebook and it sounds like Eddie is extremely easy.
    Aren't we all