Subwoofer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Car
    R53 Mini Cooper S
    So as you may have noticed, we are a bit short in the old boot space us MINI owners Anyone got subs they can recommend?

Had a friend with a Vibe Blackair Bandpass and it was INCREDIBLE. Also chucked in a vented blackair and his Honda CRV's roof was flexing

So I'd like to go down the Bandpass route but i doubt the blackair will fit! Also an enclosure because I don't really know enough to create my own box ect for the type of sub so any recommendations shoot!

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Davie used to be into this sound malarkey ,he may have some ideas for you ,over to MiniiGP
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Speak with new mini stuff he dose an under seat sub package
    New sig coming soon

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    If you're looking for a sub and amp I've got one that I'm looking to get rid of. The sub is brand new and the amp was fitted to the car but never used as I changed the car before managing to get it all wired up.
    They're both West Coast Custom stuff and the the amp still has the stickers on it.
    The amp and sub are black and chrome and the 12" sub is in a carpeted (black) enclosure.
    If memory serves me correctly the amp is a WCC-5001 with max output of 500watts.
    Just a thought ...
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Craig, like Davy, we have a garage full. Can discuss when we get back from Disney. I'm a dab hand with the mdf as well!!

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    ^^^ now that's handy to know ;(
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    R53 Mini Cooper S
    This sounds interesting! Was limited to an enclosure because i don't have the means to make my own box, but if your a dab hand with the MDF then I might have to steal your services! certainly eradicates the space issue if we can custom it! Get back to me when your back from your holiday please, have a good one!

Craig, we are back from Disney, but off to Londinium on Sunday for a week. The week before Xmas I think we are going to Ireland.......so it's looking like after Xmas. Great thing about building a "box" is that it should be removable if space is needed. more than happy to help.

Car
    R53 Mini Cooper S
    Been shopping about like mad the past day or so, I really want to go down the Bandpass route but I understand the enclosures are difficult to manufacture and I'm struggling to find one that won't take up my back seats Maybe I should get a GP seats delete and go crazy

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Brian (moktabe) has a gorgeous little sub fastened to the bulkhead behind the passenger seat in GP1511.
    I'm sorry but I can't remember the make or model but I'm sure that it'd easily fit under the front seats.

...to Infinity and beyond !!!