Hiya! Test drive booked ....... and some questions

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    X30YES
    quote:Originally posted by Scottch

Thanks for all the help and the feedback peeps.

Wee update - We've got an S demo in the drive just now (been with us since last night, going back tomorrow). Hyper blue / chili pack and some other bits and bobs - looks fantastic, feels solid, goes like a missile!

Sales manager is coming to collect it tomorrow, and he'll also take back an order for our own.

What a stonker of a motor! Why have we waited so long??

Cheers!

Scott
    Hyper Blue looks cheap and nasty Scotch , not a colour for a mini at all ....BTW welcome to NMS

Scottch
    quote:[i]Hyper Blue looks cheap and nasty Scotch , not a colour for a mini at all ....BTW welcome to NMS
    LOL

Good job ours is pepper white then!

Thanks for the welcome mate

Cheers!

Scott

choc
    we have had ours a year now and only minor probs ,back discs replaced and squeaky seats

Scottch
    Bit late now choc - we ordered the car sometime ago, it landed at the dealers on Monday and we collect it tomorrow at lunchtime!

Fingers crossed everything goes as planned!

Cheers!

Scott

choc
    hope u enjoy the car mate , all the best

Mini Me
    Hyper Blue is cool as fcuk ,av just ordered ma new S works in the beautiful yet elegant colour,ta very much.....:dead:
    <huff coming on>:disapprove:

X30YES
    quote:Originally posted by minime

Hyper Blue is cool as fcuk ,av just ordered ma new S works in the beautiful yet elegant colour,ta very much.....:dead:
    <huff coming on>:disapprove:
    Guess that's why I have one then

Scottch
    The wait is finally over!

We collected the car today - stuck with the red vipers (the agony was worth the wait) and I reckon they look the dugs meaty klinkers with the colour coded arches.

No rattles or squeaks so far - fingers crossed things stay this good.

So far, pretty 'kin delighted - top marks to Grassicks for handling all the extra work seemlessly and delivering when originally planned.

The only problem now is, that's me relegated back to my own motor as I can't imagine prying the keys from me julee for a while!

If you see's us, give us a wave!

Cheers!

Scott

The Dogfather
    Sounds like a cool motor, hope you can make it on a run soon. There's one next month I think

Scottch
    Fingers crossed mate!

All going well, we're hoping to try and come up for the Pitlochry raid next month.

Cheers!

Scott