15" Steel wheels and winter tyres

Right folks since I no longer have my mini and I have these sitting in my garage gathering dust I figured since winter is going to be rearing its ugly head soon, someone on here might be interested in buying these. I bought them from a member in here previously so plan to keep them in the NMS family so to speak.

They are USED genuine MINI steel rims with Hankook 175/65R15 WINTER Tyres and they have LOADS of tread still on them as you can see in the pics (took the photos today). I used them for about four months on my 2012 MINI Cooper over xmas and new year of 2013/14 and they have been sitting in my garage ever since.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wheels 1.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	5438 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wheels 3.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	5439 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wheels 7.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	78.9 KB 
ID:	5440 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wheels 9.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	5441 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wheels 11.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	5442 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wheels 12.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	5443

I think I am asking a fair price for what you are getting, and I will also be throwing in a set of wheel trims to with them for free, they cover the whole wheel and have the MINI logo on them.

I am looking for £200 + a little extra for me to deliver personally to you or you can collect yourself from Dundee.
    Last edited by zimbo; 1st December 2014 at 11:46 AM. Reason: changing price of item

Right guys these have to go and I have now reduced the price a lot.

*Bump*