New girl, be gentle :)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Car
    Mini Cooper S r53
    Hey folks, I'm new. Be nice 😉
    Been trying to get a mini for a while but life seemed to get in the way. Finally just bought my first mini, went for a Mini Cooper 1.6 07 plate. Never thought a car could make me so happy haha! Really does make the commute to work fun :) I live in fife, scotland and would love to get in touch with anyone willing to guide me in the right direction when it comes to my mods and where I'm going wrong etc. Thanks in advance, Hannah

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Hannah. Ask away, we are all friendly and happy to help. Not good for your bank balance mind :)

Car
    Mini Cooper S r53
    Thanks Craig :)

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    Welcome to NMS Hannah

As Craig says we're largely a friendly bunch and won't bite! We'll reduce your bank balance but thats about it - keep an eye out for William, he's responsible for most of my spending

Post some photos of your car when you've got a sec as well

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Welcome to NMS Hannah. Get some pictures up of your car and get along to a meet. As to help with mods that's not a problem we can always help with that, I've helped many people spend money on mods
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    Mini Cooper S r53
    Iv posted pics but don't know if they need to be vetted first :) was the first thing I did. Would love to come to a few meets if there are any coming up. Only bought the car on Friday night so still very basic :)

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Hannah welcome along and we'll help you as best as we can.
    I love spending other peoples money lol.
    Hang about and check out the website, ask any questions that you want and we'll do our best to help.
    If you get the chance to pop along to any of the meets you'll be made more than welcome ... :)
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

watching me, watching you gauldrymini's Avatar
    Car
    TBA
    ...modding can seriously damage your wealth
    Deposit paid ... something new this way comes!

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Without a shadow of a doubt ... But we all love it !
    Don't be worried about having a "standard" car Hannah the club isn't just about the car it's about the owners too. :)
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    Mini Cooper S r53
    So I see....it's payday in 3hours and I'm busy searching the net for my first mini modifications ready to buy on the stroke of midnight �� :) I'm also looking for a wheel refurb guy. My wheels look like they've been refurbed alreadyand pretty shoddily,theres not a kerb mark in sight but it's like they've left the wheel nuts covers off and waters got in under the lacquer and bubbling "/ not good