Front wheel bearing renewal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks guys, I think I may have got these from either Livi autoparts or dingbro (will need to check invoice) They were £160 (trade) for the pair. There are cheaper ones available but I wouldn't recommend fitting cheap parts as it is false economy. The rears are the same idea as the fronts

If you are doing the job yourself and can't get your ABS wheel speed sensor out then go easy on removing the old hub as you may have to give the old hub a wee thump to get it off! Remember to clean up the hole too as this will make it easier to fit the new hub

Its also an ideal opportunity to clean you brake backplates and repaint them! Sadly I never had enough time to do that when changing my bearings at the time.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Traffic Light Racer John Martin's Avatar
    Car
    GP1223 & R53 S
    Thanks for that Sean, will check out Livi autoparts, think they have a evilbay account.
    Living the dream.

No worries John, It was Livi autoparts I got these from